Monday, April 4, 2011

simple and short

Maybe my friend think tat i'm just some kind of joke..
or its just nice to fooling around.
some time i get some crazy sms from friend
but stil, i'm so good to reply them the way they love it.
i think its funny.

Day 1 
Ms .c : hye..
ME    : yes? so free? wat ya doing?
MS c  : on d way to bank, wan go rompak bank!!
ME   : wow.. dint ask me join.. next time ask me go ya?  .. share the profit with me
after awhile 
lol.... forget wat i reply after tat.. but conversation end short.
 story goes on.. 
Day2
MS.C :  UI!!!!
ME    : yes again?
MS.c :
That time i fel like we 2 so " Wu Liao"..
no reply from her afterward. i bet this will continue 2ml. Always had short n silly conversation

it fun to have friend tat understand each other . its not bout quantity but more to quality.

 update 
 someone told me tat the its weird that text mix with eng chineses n malay and fail to guess. xp.
haha.. that the way we r.. the mix-ing things is just for fun.. 1 malaysia wat.. she = chinese
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~