Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The climb


My blog post is now become so lifeless
No more attention and direction
I'm writing to the air.
After everything change.

I thinking of changing the theme of this blog someday .
I try to step into your life
somehow u build a strong wall
and place me behind the wall .

I do believe that somehow if i try hard enough
I will be manage to overcome the big build wall.
I do tried to climb and climb
I climb so far that i cant even c the land

However, the more i climb the taller u build.
With the limited energy,
Taking the last step
Eventually now i free fall from the wall
Without the hand to hold me up
I fall and even hurt myself.

I'm not dead ,I'm just tired 
Walk away is the only choice.
I guess now i only can stand far away
To be happy observing your life

Maybe in the far future
When i walk into the same land again.
There will be gate open for me.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~