Saturday, April 2, 2011

彩虹故事

We only will appreciate when we lost it?
Starting a relationship is hard but ending it take a million times harder.
Appreciate start from the first day till the end of the life
No regret ,No turning back 

u talk seem like i tok ur whole life away
I guess you forgot about the times that we shared
Then its should not be so hard to forget someone

This is weird . why am i feeling so empty ? 
Could it be you ? or you ? or maybe you ? 
Or is it just something ? 
i asked myself again and again but there's just no answers .
Going through the blog just recalls back about all the past happenings . 
How happy i was , how sad i was , how disappointed i was etc etc . 
Emotions is such a big thing subdivided into many different emotions 
I am not sure that what is it inside me that i am trying to convey .
What i can say is.. i am just being a little emotional in this post .
Let's just follow the flow .XP .
I am contented with my life now 
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~