Friday, April 22, 2011

I believe in today society, many people are emphasising
very much on individual behaviour and manner, or perhaps
it was only greatly emphasis to a certain group of people,

to display their undesirable
manners into a pleasant ones.

Well, in no doubts, having good manners is a very important
set of behaviors which somehow mark a particular person to
be civilized or cultured member of a society!

No?
And I strongly believe, manners are usually taught from
a very young age.
As I always remember how I was taught
by my parents the importance of being
polite and considerate towards the people around me.


However, not all the people I knew perform good manners but
rather to me they are considered to be boorish and rude!

I mean, you dont need to be particularly high educated

or having a pleasant look/good looking 
to impress others and classified to
be good manner.
 

I mean, it comes from the heart, and not those who mask their
true, deceitful nature to hoodwink others, and to whether those
are considered sincere or pretentious, you decide!


Well, i say a good starting point is to understand why one should
always show gratitude and appreciation towards others, especially
those who REALLY CARES for you!

And from my point of view, people who possess ill-manners are
those who :


  • Fart in the public, and still pretending,
  • Falsely accused the innocent victims & victimise oneself,
  • Deliberately hangs up phone call when the other party is stillholding on at the other end,
  • Interrupting other's conversation,
  • Ignoring urgent calls & sms texts,
  • Create unnecessary joke,
  • Take my things without my persmission,
  • Back stabbing & many more.

Simply no excuses!!!

The above mentioned are examples of the crude people who perform
crude manners that irritates me, and I seriously wonder how these
people could act such a sweet angel in front of everyone, but in fact
they talk shit behind everyone back!

Well, such a pity ....

I guessed, it is time to turn nasty and stop being kind to everyone,
though I'm still consider myself a patient person, and had given

plenty of 2nd chances to many people, however I am not a saint,
and I do have my limits!!!

Arghhh ....

Perhaps I need a few minutes to restart my thoughts now, and
just be thankful that there still plenty of things for me to happy
about, rather than these crude stuff ...



PS: Some people really got the power to make my life
feeling like a living hell ar! However just keep this in mind,
you no longer my weakness anymore, no more ....
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~