Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Penis post!

Added 4 new English sentimental songs to my blog
Check it out,
Been fall in love with those song for so long
I sound like a girl now. haha

Anywhere, what do u all expect
I do have soft part.
Not talking bout my PENIS ok..
Alrite then ,MY penis get erection sometime
Where am i... sorry for the PENIS.
ITS come out from no where.

NOW we come to the main point,
What point? no point. SO blur rite now.
In few more month,
There will be big changing of my lifestyle.
Stepping into some deep hole of working shit things
OR maybe it turn out to be perfect.

Enjoying the work while i get paid
Wow, getting the salary = greatest thing exchange for work.
I do hope that i really getting into it.
I mean who wan to face something we hate 5 days a week.

Point point. what is the point.
Blah blah blah
Let me conclude that I'm ready babe!!

wow. my writing style change a little bit maybe?
I'm glad!!
Enjoy and have a nice penis day.
Lol!! forget bout penis.
have a nice day.

I'm so in love with the word penis..
not suitable.?
hell ya.. i should love vagina!!
Shit.. getting so gay.

PS: forget bout the penis. i'm just getting crazy.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~