Wednesday, April 20, 2011

JOGOYA buffet lunch at starhill?

B4 the sun shine in my room,
I woke up to feel the breeze of cold wind.

lol!! wtf out of tittle.
Jogoya ?? suck~
Hahaha variety of food over there but  the food quality so low
I don't feel like eating more after took once.

They do had Haagen dazs but with only 1 type flavour?. lol?
Talking about the salmon slice.
The salmon feel so watery and cut in big size.

The coconut drink was nice but then only limited
I come in at 12.30 and only manage to take 1 .
when its about 1.30, there were no more available

I wait for the fried prawn for so long
at last still not manage to take any.

The refilling food section was so slow
Alot of ppl need to q up just to take .
What a BUFFET ~

 
order some jap king crab that only available for  VIP member card
but then taste like eating some low class normal crap.
haha.

VIP? lol.. u need VIP TO EAT UNAGI.
I can get unagi anywhere, nth special after all.
some of my table member do order it
and it come with a small slice only.. lol~

Oya i forget to mention, even if u r VIP member.
u only can order one plate per person for VIP dishes 

Any other food was just ok and nothing special.
For the price that paid to consume something like this
Its totally not worth.
What worth is that i full fill my stomach.
It was a good try for the first time



PS: not much pic taken  coz coz coz 6p in the dinning table, i only noe 2 paiseh~ xp
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~