Saturday, March 12, 2011

gv up or continue.

This is not always be my choice of life,
i said before( maybe hundred time) that i wont end this blog.
but then i think its hard to go on.
everyone know the story well,
why i started and how i started.
but i never think to end this, should i? can i?
should i just delete whole things, or just dont update?
keeping my pass memories bring tear in my life.
i have no courage to even post a new post, maybe i'm just too dramatic( i think i do).
blog is like a person. we care for them after so long, but we will forget them in time
when we r just so busy fooling around.
some how i do believe that when i'm old,
this blog will bring up my lost memories.
but the point is, i dint state all things that important for me thru my life here(alot).
maybe i just dunt wan other to c and know i am sad or somethings.
lol.. this is a pathetic blog anyway.
i stil enjoying reading all my blogger fren blog updates everyday( yes i do everyday!)
but how bout my own, dead?
no one read my blog anymore after so long lack of update.
but then i fel so great this happen.
its like this will be my own space.
no ppl will judge my post.
i hate when  i get some stupid question or feedback for my post.
its my blog, its not bout u, its bout me.
i wan freedom for my post. hahaha
peace babe <3 <3 for coming bck reader..

PS: SO EMO BUT I"M OK
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~