Monday, March 22, 2010

far?

everything change .
suddenly feel like i dunno u anymore.
u  told me every single little things happen on u
sad or happy. but is it the end of it?
no more . no more . no more.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ying jie send me  a nice song yesterday .
" qiao qiao hua"
its weird because only this time she send me some happy love song.
well~ emo girl..kekeke
anywhere i am glad  u getting better..
xp xp xp xp xp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
what am i talking here.
hahahah
a lot of bullshit.
just wan to update my lonely blog..
kekekke
oya.. i am still alive with lot of injury on hand
don't worry~ will get well soon as usual~
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~