Monday, March 8, 2010

history make me perfect?

when i said no u wont believe me.
if i  say yes , i am just cheating on myself..
do i need to suffer from trustworthiness and belive?
is it so hard to just believe everything i said.
i really wish that one day there were no doubt bout us.
forgive for my mistake and believe me for once.

kam chi nari han ra chi baba,
ku chi nega han believe baba.



I knew at that very moment, these would make everyone choose.
Nothing too good to be true and history does repeat itself no matter what.
We mended the past but I suppose it was meant to stay torn in the first place.
I broke the rules and I could nt even keep the promise that I made to myself.
The years lost was meant to renovate the future that will come after every tomorrow.
I crossed the line to fix the clock that ticked time away too quickly.
The price that I have to pay for my rebellion is far more painful than the trip back.
I expected too many good things and believed that this universe could offer me so much more but somehow it showed me that I  just one hell of a naive person so desperately .

Sometimes you get lost after taking too many turns.
You pick up your phone wanting to seek for a hand that helps but only to realize that,
there is no one that you would want to call for help.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~