Sunday, January 10, 2010

My kl hse and new room~

This semester started great. i moved to new room as kuo shen no longer live together with us. so ,left 4 of us in d house.. peter, tailo , weig hin and me(steven) . 3 room and 2 bathroom for this Amazing normal house . i take the middle room alone. the rental? hmmm 170 a month. its still acceptable for me. but then its exclude electric, water and streamyx bill. so its bout 200+ a month . Stop with the crab talk and move to picture ya. : ) 1st things u will c after u in the house.. lol the picture. i stick it on there last sem~ haha

yeah babe~ its wieg hin car~the view to outside. ignore the underwear clothes. haha X__X@#
hohoh the yellow sliper is mine. keke

open the door and its my room!! 2 bed but i sleep alone~ haha my size tell d reason. hahaha.
look into left side of my room.. i love this conner.. all d gift from everyone when i in UPM life. muachx muachx.. how nice it is..
and ya~ some random stuff on my study gaming table. keke forget to take pic of my red carpet . hahahah nvm, its outside under the door .. that all for it .. simple and i satisfied with it for now~


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~