Friday, January 8, 2010

http://stevengreatstuff.blogspot.com


its a new beginning here.. i hope everything will turn to be ok..I have so many things to say but I don't know how to put it into words. Or maybe I'm just not willing to share it with you guys yet, its too personal and it bothers me a lot . it really do sometime. lol .I don't feel like going out even though this is the holiday that I'm so looking forward to. I don't want to be anti-social but I afraid I to be one now. I feel really bad when I have to turn my friends down. I can't remember how many invitations I rejected, how many msn messages that I ignored because I don't know how to reject my friends anymore. I'm so sorry but I don't want to go out with a fake smile again. I just want to get away from everything. which I know I can't. I want to stay because I'm worried. I feel so sad and helpless when I have to stand by a side to see all the bad things happening on the people I love. I can't do anything, I can't help but to watch it all happen.

Things are so complicated. Please let it be okay. will start blog at this blog ( stevengreatstuff )

ps: i am ok.. just feeling weird~ hahaha ignore the pic.. how funny it is
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~