Tuesday, May 10, 2011

huh~

I'm so sick  of every single thing now.
Empty my mind and try to relex for the pas 10 days.
i get this strange things happen everytime i tried to sleep.

Its been awhile now.
I will be awake every 2 hour and i dunno why.
My mind was empty i was relex

Too happy to be home soon? NO~
Too sad leaving soon? NO!!
cant wait to be home? Maybe
As i waited lonely for 10 days.

Been good to my self lately.
treated my stomach well .
 start to gain alot of extra kg.( i guess)

Stranger Stranger Stranger.
Everyone look unfamiliar now
I hate it~
I dunt wan to comment bout it~
I just wan to forget bout it~
" got this geli bangala uncle kept on asking me some weird question"
His main purpose is to take the cardboard tot~ lol
tak mau cakap banyak banyak dengan u sudah la.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~