Friday, November 5, 2010

crazy~

I have fallen and the breeze just
Scooped me up from the deep ends of hell.
There must be an angel by my side

Somewhere but I really couldn't tell.

I know the devil never stops

playing his funny little games with me.
I was buried alive and in the dark

I noticed how much my eyes couldn't see.

With just so much oxygen left

in that rectangular box time just slips past.
That once blurry figure tells me

that the light I saw yesterday isn't my last.

True enough that night fall is inevitable

But morning always comes right after.
It could be a birthday celebration here

And there a ceremony in a funeral parlor.
But it doesn't matter rain or shine, 

The rainbow will never lose it's few basic colour.

I know you write your words in a book for me. 

I know you write your words big so I can see. 
I might and might not be what you want me to be.
All I know is what I have is you and you've got me.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~