Thursday, April 22, 2010

forever..

i promise to u my feeling stay to this way.
never wan to hurt u,
never wan to leave u alone.
always and forever that the promise we make.
your the reason why i am smilling at the start of the day.
and i hope you know i mean it.
every time that i say i love u always n forever ,
and it always be the same.
dont wan u in pain,
i wan be there for u crying,
everytime your crying sharing laughter with u .
when i look into your eyes i know when love is really true .
remember you can call me anytime your feeling down .
no girl can take your place n love me the way u do,
so i am hold on tight coz i need you by myside.
its me and u forever baby i need you in my life.

every single second that i live i am thinking of you.
how we met was destiny out love is honestly true.
tel me what am i suppose to do if i aint got u here,
i wanna be the one that by urside through the year,
wannaa be the one that gonna fight away all ur tears,
replacing them with happiness and take away ur fear.
1 day we gonna look at our picture n reminisce,
crazy all the things do with me with just a kiss.
your the only girl that ever got me feeling so free.
i truly need you baby your the light in my life.
just hold on tight because i am always gonna treat u right.

if love u is wrong i don't wan to be right,
cant imagine what this life would be whithout u be myside.
the day we met i cant explain the way that i felt,
feeling all these emotions that i cant even help.
u do everythings to me to make my heart beat the race,
every little thing we do is just so special to me.
we are meant to be, that somethings that i truly agree.
evertime you smile i cant explain the feeling inside.
always gonna treat you good exactly like the first day,
just promise to me that you will never go away.

ps: for the special one today
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © i love myself ~